Custom collections consist of specimens procured according to client defined requirements that deviate from the standard collection procedures. This type of request can provide alternate specimen formats and alternate preservation methods.
Examples of previous collections include:
- PAP smears, fresh or frozen
- Fresh whole organs
- Whole placenta, umbilical cord and amniotic fluid
- Urine, sputum, fluid aspirates
- DMSO cryopreservation for Cell Culture
- OCT Embedding with cryoprotection
Custom Collections may also consist of additional testing, data collection, client specified specimen collection procedures, and post-collection processing into derivative products.
Please inquire for feasibility and time frame as each custom project is unique.