Clinical Lab Tests & Services
BioreclamationIVT provides a wide range of testing services from standard clinical assays to highly specialized histological and molecular analyses.
Please note these lists are not all inclusive. Please contact us if your study requires other testing information
We can perform any available laboratory test on our material or samples provide you with more relevant data for utilization of our biospecimen products.
You may request a test to be performed on material you are ordering, or, you can order samples with specific value ranges that meet your criteria.
Some commonly requested tests are:
- CA 125
- CA 19-9
- HCG value
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol & Triglycerides)
- Infectious agents: CMV/HIV/HBV/HCV
- PSA value
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Total Protein
BioreclamationIVT collects high quality, fully characterized, diseased and normal tissue from live donors. With an on-site staff pathologist, we can accommodate your specific request for additional histological analysis.
- Custom tissue microarrays
- DNA FISH on interphase and metaphase chromosomes
- FFPE slides & curls
- Frozen slides & curls
- H&E stained & unstained
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), examples include:
- Her 2
- OCT embedding
- RNA FISH, also in combination with DNA FISH
- Tissue Sectioning
Our molecular services maintain rigorous quality standards, utilizing the state-of-the art equipment for the quantification and qualification of nucleic acid isolations. Extractions can be done on a variety of specimen types including: blood, bodily fluids, fresh tissue and FFPE samples.
- Nucleic acid Extraction: DNA, cDNA, total RNA, mRNA
- Gene analysis: Next Gen Sequencing (NGS), PCR and RT-PCR, conventional and real-time
- Pluripotency Marker Profiling
- Protein Extraction/Lysates
- Custom protocols based on client requests